MOLEHILL PRIMARY ACADEMY
Molehill Primary Academy was opened in 1954 to serve the southern part of the Shepway Estate and the roads leading to it. It caters for boys and girls from the age of four to eleven years. It is well equipped, having its own library, dining hall, assembly hall, sports field and nature reserve.
It stands in beautiful grounds that we have developed especially to aid curriculum studies.
There are approximately 281 children on roll, of which, 13 are designated places for hearing impaired children who may start the academy at the age of two and a half years.
Parents are always welcomed and their concerns are valued. To have the teacher’s fullest attention, we appreciate visits during non-teaching time.
Our academy is a happy, caring and secure community which offers a stimulating learning environment. By developing potential and self-esteem we help everyone to become a unique, responsible, considerate and successful individual.
By learning together we:
- foster a lifelong love of learning.
- provide a range of intellectual, physical and creative activities.
- nurture spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness.
- develop lively, enquiring minds.
- promote respect, responsibility and self discipline.
- build self-esteem and a sense of community.