The Chief Executive, supported by Principals and the Trust Executive Team, provides the overall educational vision, direction and leadership of the Trust. The Trust also provides leadership of key educational support services across three ‘clusters’ of academies – finance, estates management, IT and human resources. Academies can draw upon the expertise of a range of curriculum experts employed to work across the organisation.
All academies within the Trust are organised as small schools or colleges. Secondary academies have within them several colleges each of between 350 –500 students. Each college, or small school, has its own senior team and a dedicated group of staff. Each Principal is the Head of their College or Academy with responsibility for the students’ welfare and progress. All senior staff lead on a range of academy key responsibilities and ensure that they are consistently implemented and delivered across the Academy.
- LAT Annual Reports & Financial Statements 2017-2018
- LAT Annual Reports & Financial Statements 2018-2019
- LAT Annual Reports & Financial Statements 2019-2020
- LAT Annual Reports & Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Master Funding Agreement and Articles of Association
- Executive Pay 2020-21