The Leigh UTC
North West Kent
Welcome to The Leigh UTC, an inspiring University Technical College. We have a clear vision to be a distinctive education provider for outstanding STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) learning. Our ‘technology rich’ centre of excellence enables our students to specialise in Engineering or Computer Science from a personalised curriculum, which emphasises the practical application of academic and vocational learning. Our Industry partners work closely with our dedicated staff to ensure the students to acquire the skills sought by employers, ensuring they have successful careers.
Through our specialisms we will raise standards across the UTC, expecting all students to excel. We will develop the next generation of ‘world class’ engineers by inspiring them passionately through a diverse curriculum delivered by a combination of Higher Education sector staff, Business entrepreneurs and UTC staff.
- To maximise levels of achievement and standards.
- To provide a dynamic curriculum, which allows all students to succeed.
- To develop innovative and exciting approaches to teaching and learning.
- To ensure that students’ personal development and well-being is at the heart of everything that we do.
- To work effectively with our community for the benefit of all.
- To provide strong and effective leadership and management.
- To equip all of our learners for lifelong success.