At Leigh Academies Trust (LAT), we strive to staff our academies with the very best teachers in Kent and South East London… and we’re asking for your help!
We have relaunched LAT’s Refer a Teacher initiative for 2019 and invite you to take full advantage of the scheme. Support our Talent Team by helping us to find excellent teachers and make a referral today.
Referring a teacher is easy; click the link below to complete our brief online form and help us expand our network of great teachers!
For every successful referral made, LAT employees are eligible to receive £300 as a ‘thank you’. The £300 can be reclaimed in one of the following ways:
- £300 worth of Amazon vouchers (you may wish to split this with your referred teacher)
- £300 worth of High Street vouchers (you may wish to split this with your referred teacher)
- £300 to be invested into your team/department (to be spent as you wish)
- £300 donated to a charity of your choice
Even if you are not currently employed by LAT, you can still make full use of the scheme; all of the above options apply to the value of £100. You can confirm your choice of reward using the form below.
Terms and conditions:
- The referred teacher cannot be currently or previously employed by any Leigh Academies Trust academy
- The teacher will not already appear on the Talent Team’s database i.e. they must be a brand new contact for us
- You must complete the referral document below before the teacher applies for a position within the Trust, otherwise it will be considered a recommendation as opposed to a referral
- A successful referral is defined as a candidate who is offered a position, accepts and starts employment with the Trust
- You will receive your reward following the referred teacher’s successful completion of one month in post
- Referrals are unlimited and can be made at any time, either for a current vacancy or to join our talent pool for the future
- You cannot refer yourself (unfortunately!)